Sunday, July 6, 2008

Twilight Talk

So, what do you think? Are you ready for the 4th book? What do you think will happen? Are you ready for the movie? Will it be any good? I've got to admit that when I've seen the previews I haven't been swept off my feet, but I'm pretty sure I'll still go see it. I kind of figured I'd go see it with some girlfriends but my hubby told me he wants to go with me. It was funny because I kind of felt like he was imposing when I imagined going with him. Hmmm. That's kind of wierd. Why do you suppose that would be?

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I am soooo excited for the 4th book to come out. A few ideas....I am convinced that Bella will become a vampire, that Edward will change her, probably in a situation where her life is at risk. I think Jacob will imprint on someone (not Bella) and ultimately be happy. The wedding is probably going to end in some kind of dangerous chase. The movie...I've got a few friends I'm planning to see it with. Mixed feelings about it...turning a book into a movie is always a risky proposition.

AnnaMarie said...

I'm pretty sure you felt imposed on because all the vampires are hot. Right? :)