Monday, July 21, 2008

Pandora = Great Music!

My hubby just found this great website...Pandora.com where you can make your own music stations. You register as a user, enter in an artist you like and then they play music from that artist and similar music. You can delete a song if they play something you don't like. You can have as many stations as you want and you can combine artists on stations. So, for example, if I want to listen to my Harry Connick Jr station, I get songs by him, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Nat King Cole, etc. Or I can listen to my Dvorak station, or my Alison Krauss station, Crosby Stills Nash, etc. I don't think I'll listen to the radio again as long as I have my computer nearby!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Sounds great. It's hilarious that I have another friend who recommended the same exact website today on her blog.

H. said...

Serious? Wow. What a coincidence! So see, it must be good!

Anne Marie said...

H., it's been about a year since I read Fairest or Ella Enchanted. Maybe my feelings about the books would be different now if I read them again. I think you have an interesting theory about Stephenie Meyer spoiling us. I definitely think that Gail Carson Levine's books are written more for kids and are simpler psychologically, etc. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn...I plan on just doing nothing but reading the day it comes out. I know I will be dying to know how everything turns out.