Friday, October 10, 2008

Feeling "Wicked"


Oh, my cousin Heidi inspired me and I've just blown buku bucks so that T & I can go see "Wicked"! As T says, we've got to do what we can to keep the economy afloat. But I'm just excited to go! I've been thinking about it for years and now that the nearby show is closing in January, I just can't put it off anymore. Plus now that Carrie's here I have someone who will watch my kiddos!So it will be an early Happy Birthday to me, and I'm sure I'll tell you all about it. I'm not going til mid-November, but we've got front row center seats on the balcony. Those should be good--right?

9 comments:

emily j said...

Those will be great seats. Ours were a few rows back, center balcony, and I thought they were great! I am excited for you. Do you want to borrow my cd?

The Bostons said...

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!! The music is amazing and the leads are wonderful!!!

Deb said...

My neighbor across the street saw it down in Melbourne and loved it! You lucky duck!

H. said...

Maralee--you were the first person to inspire me and it's just been burning in me since you started talking about it to me, what, 2 years ago?

SS said...

You're going to love it! It's fabulous!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

I can't believe you are gonna see Wicked. Jealous. Also, yeah I would donate my hair but it's never gotten quite long enough. Today was about 8 inches. I guess you need at least 10 inches. The girl that did my hair and her twin sister got 18 inches cut off theirs! So they are donating.

AllMyKs said...

Are you going to Chicago? Byran and I went to it a year ago, it was SO GOOD!!
PS-Did you ever get my link to that Julie Beck talk from Women's Conference?

sarah said...

How fun! We saw it last year for my birthday and had similar seats to what you will have (well in STL anyway). THanks for calling to check on me. I'm doing just fine. And last week we were on a trip to the Smokie Mountains with Nate's parents. Fun stuff, and hopefully I'll blog about it one of these days. I should cut myself some slack, as we just got back into town a few hours ago!

heidi and tom said...

Oh, you've GOT to tell me how you like it!! I hope your expectations aren't set too high, but I really do think you will like it! Have FUN!!!!!