Friday, September 5, 2008

Hooray! Politics is Interesting Again!

Thank you Gov. Sarah Palin, for making me care about this election again!I was so burnt out but she's breathed in new life. I actually WANT to vote now. For who? I don't know yet. But I'm actually motivated to study it out, whereas 1 week ago I couldn't have cared less. I think it's exciting that no matter which party wins, we will be making history in the White House, either with race or gender. And my first impression is that she's a far more acceptable woman for me to vote for than Hilary ever was.

2 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

I agree and I can't even vote!! I love how pro-family and life she is, we'll see what happens but McCain made a good choice!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Yes yes I totally agree! I love her. I'll vote for McCaine, just for her!