Friday, March 21, 2008

Dedicated To The One I Love (one of them, anyway)


I realize that I've shared a fair bit about my oldest and youngest, but that my middle child deserves some blog space too. There is so much to tell about her that I'm surprised I haven't yet.

[WARNING: More Potty Talk Coming Up.] One day I went into the bathroom after she had finished and she said, “Whoa. That was some serious poopage.” She also told me the other day that she didn’t want to be called by her name anymore. She wanted to be known as “Couscous”. Yes, as in the food. Another week, as K made a successful breakaway during changing time she said, “He doesn’t have on anything but a smile!”

She is the most likely person to be waltzing around with high-heels (or even on tiptoes in pretend high-heels), but she also has an athletic side to her too. As well as being an amazing dancer, she picked up riding the 2-wheel scooter with no problems, is a pretty good shot with kicking the soccer ball, and every time she sees a snowboarder on TV (which is actually quite a few times), she always asks, “Mom, can I do that too?” To which I reply, “You bet!” and think “You’ll be amazing!”

1 comment:

tatum said...

hey sister, long time no see, i see you guys are having lots of fun as usual.....i'm going to check in on you every now and awhile. (wink)